Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
:D See a few video's of this past Friday nights practice plate match at Silver City Gun Club in the "Gallery" section. We had several new shooters show up and had a good number of ladies that night. Everyone got to try out their rifle and pistol for the upcoming matches.

Come up and try it.... :roll:
resinator wrote::D See a few video's of this past Friday nights practice plate match at Silver City Gun Club in the "Gallery" section. We had several new shooters show up and had a good number of ladies that night. Everyone got to try out their rifle and pistol for the upcoming matches.

Come up and try it.... :roll:
I like that 10/22 the gentleman in the foreground was shooting. Any idea what his build was? Mine is stock and over 20 years old now. Could use a bit of a refresh. Looked like he had reflex sites on there?
By resinator
:D You have to give me a little better description of the rifle that you were talking about. If you could give me the video it was in, I will try to get back to you. If you want to see some real nice built Ruger 10/22's, then come up to a rifle plate match this coming Friday. You will not only be able to handle it, but also shoot it. :lol:

Check the www.silvercitygunclub.com website for a calender of events. It will tell you what they are shoting in the coming Friday nights.
By resinator
I finally got back to the reply. It looks like a stock Ruger 10/22 with a Large diameter Tasco or BSA red dot scope.

Hope that helps............. :D
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!