Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Information related to your local club.
By Mike_Diako
I was a member at Andover Sportsman's Club for a couple years but discontinued my relationship with them for personal reasons. I am now looking for a new range.

I would like to find a place with indoor pistol and at least 100 yard outdoor range for rifle. If there is no indoor range that's not a deal breaker though.

Another thing that is important to me is being able to bring students for pistol permit courses. I usually only have 1 or 2 students at a time when I do a class.

Ultimately I would like to keep it as inexpensive as possible too.

I would like an honest opinion on places.

Thanks in advance.
By GixerJockey
Is Andover the one that you can see from Rt. 2?

I thought that was Glastonbury Rod and Gun. I've shot sporting clays there a couple of times. It's in Hebron I believe.
By GixerJockey
Is Andover the one that you can see from Rt. 2?

I thought that was Glastonbury Rod and Gun. I've shot sporting clays there a couple of times. It's in Hebron I believe.
By Mike_Diako
Not sure about seeing it from RT2. It's on route 6.
By newguy
There a East Glastonbury Rod and Gun club doesn't look like a amazing place but it close and priced reasonable
By Mike_Diako
Do you have any idea how much membership is there? I think a member has to submit an application for me as well.
By newguy
I will take a peek for ya. Another option is Glastonbury Elks club owns there own range
By Mike_Diako
Is anyone here a member at Capital City in Rocky Hill?
By JohnB
i used to be a member at capitol city..its a 50 foot indoor range only
By Mike_Diako
I went there once a couple years ago with another member. The dues are inexpensive enough for a secondary club.
By 05roadking
the Glastonbury Elks has an outdoor range., not sure of the membership dues.
By curman4
the East Windsor Sportsman Club check their web site I could take you as a guest
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!