Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Information related to your local club.
By Mike-Sid
Mopar, There were about 15 shooters. Jullian seemed pleased with the turnout. How may shooters are there usually? I REALLY enjoyed it and will be there 4/15 and shoot pistols again. I hope SR9 can make it, I be he will do real well! He is a good shot!
By Mopar
15 is pretty good for this early in the season.
By SR9
Mike-Sid wrote:Mopar, There were about 15 shooters. Jullian seemed pleased with the turnout. How may shooters are there usually? I REALLY enjoyed it and will be there 4/15 and shoot pistols again. I hope SR9 can make it, I be he will do real well! He is a good shot!
Thanks mike, I am not that good though. I hope to make the next one. I am looking into what I want to do for rifle. Pistol is already covered. I want to do both if I can.
By Mopar
Sunday is the next shoot. See first post for details. Remember, these are open to the public, it's a good way to check out the range and meet some of the members if you are thinking about joining.
By kayakdave
I was there for spring cleanup today, I should have stuck around and checked it out.
By Mopar
Kayakdave, I guess that means you're a new member there? Have we met yet?
By kayakdave
Mopar, We very well could have, I don't know. I left around 1:00.
By Mopar
I wasn't there today, but I was there for a little while yesterday.
By CTSixshot
The Service Rifle/Hunting Rifle schedule for 2011 is on the following dates, starting at 2PM: 6/26

Tuesday? Is this date correct?
By CTSixshot
Hello?

See above post, please.
By MessEleven
CTSixshot wrote:The Service Rifle/Hunting Rifle schedule for 2011 is on the following dates, starting at 2PM: 6/26

Tuesday? Is this date correct?
I think that date was for last year. Haven't seen anything new for this year.
By CTSixshot
Doah! I see that now.
The top of the page was 2012, but I didn't realize the lower page was outdated.
Thanks! That answers my question.
By Mopar
Sorry I missed this. The next Service Rifle match is scheduled for Sunday, July 29th, 2012. Info in the first post.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!