Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Information related to your local club.
By CTSixshot
On a related note, I'm aware of two gun clubs in CT with bars. There are likely more, but I'm talking a sample of maybe nine clubs.
People are people and there are those that like a familiar place to have a drink, I suppose.
Guns and drunkedness don't make a good mix, just like driving and drunkedness don't mix. That being said, we don't all drink and some of us that do drink, don't do it to the point of being incapable of functioning.
By GreggAndrews
Guns and drunkedness don't make a good mix, just like driving and drunkedness don't mix. That being said, we don't all drink and some of us that do drink, don't do it to the point of being incapable of functioning.
Well said!
By Mike-Sid
I stop drinking when my groups open up to twice the size! :wynar: :popcorn:
By CTSixshot
I guess that means that I never shoot sober! Doah!
By GreggAndrews
I stop drinking when my groups open up to twice the size!
I stop drinking coffee when I start shooting faster. :roll:
By Hermes
So, who's going? I'm going to show up first thing in the morning with a bunch of rifles and my shotgun, and try my hand at shooting trap.

No drinking for me, but I'll probably stick around all day to meet people, socialize, and shoot until I run out of ammunition.
By newguy
I will be there early myself too then basically hang out after I shoot abit they don't have much of a rifle range distance wise or large amount of benches but the food is good lol
By JohnB
i'll be there early, shoot, then put the guns away and open the cooler :)
By GreggAndrews
I'll be there. Look for the crewcut & shiny rifle. :)
By CTSixshot
Still planning on being there...with three others, at least.
I will be bringing ample .30-06, .30-30 Win., .223 Rem. reloads as well as some .44 Magnum reloads and Wolf 7.62x39, so look me up if you run out. I'll beat Wal-Mart prices and guarantee the ammo and buy back your brass... even!

Yes, and .45 ACP, 9x18 and 9x19, too. (Sorry, got a buyer for the 7.62x45.)
Last edited by CTSixshot on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By GreggAndrews
I will be bringing ample .30-06,
Thanks!!! :lol:
By CTSixshot
GA:
I figured you'd like that! Everything from the 18grain plastic, 125 grain Sinterfire, several cast loads and who knows what else.
By GreggAndrews
Everything from the 18grain plastic,
I'm SO looking forward to these. Wonder how well they perform! :D
By CTSixshot
We shall see...
By Hermes
I look forward to seeing everyone there. I'll be the Asian guy with the long hair, so I'll be kind of hard to miss.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!