Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Information related to your local club.
By 2dobies
was plowed on sunday after i got stuck in it
By Hddreamer
Thanks im gonna try again this week end did someone help you or did you get out yourself?
well at least they werent lieing when they said they clear it
i got hit with a hot metal chip in the eye on monday should be fine by the weekend ill let you know if i do
By 2dobies
Hddreamer wrote: i got hit with a hot metal chip in the eye on monday should be fine by the weekend ill let you know if i do
What was that from? The guy plowing and another shooter helped me out, thing is I drove all the way in with no problems. I might be around this weekend, depends on my wife, she had to have appendix surgery last week so been a little nuts here.
By Hddreamer
Looks like around noon my desert eagle is gonna get broken in today
Sure better than last weekend!
By Hddreamer
Went to the club last weekend for the first time and I got to say there was a bunch of real decent people up there people were explaining different guns to people that didn't know much about them others were letting others shoot there guns (including myself) learned alot shot alot and everyone there was having a good time
Can't wait to go again
Good people
Good time
My type of day !
By 2dobies
Hddreamer wrote:Went to the club last weekend for the first time and I got to say there was a bunch of real decent people up there people were explaining different guns to people that didn't know much about them others were letting others shoot there guns (including myself) learned alot shot alot and everyone there was having a good time
Can't wait to go again
Good people
Good time
My type of day !
Same here, was there on tuesday for four hours just shooting and chatting, good times.
By 05roadking
Same here. Got my key and badge wed. Spent a few hrs on thurs.nice folks
By Hddreamer
Ok my tiger I just bought is back on its way to AZ when I was shooting it a couple of times it didn't fire , to make a long story short after you pull the trigger and it dosent fire if you keep messenger with the trigger it will fire so I called tiger and they want to check it out so back it went !
By Hddreamer
Tiger????? Dam that spell check! I ment ruger sorry about that
By 2dobies
That sucks, was a pretty gun though, hope they get it fixed asap so we can go shoot. Horrible when the "tiger" don't go bang.
By Hddreamer
Dam that tiger ! LOL
By tom941
Anyone know if New Depature is still accepting applications at this time?
By 2dobies
I think only in January because they had both of the "safety" range meetings for new members. This is my first year there so I could be mistaken, maybe someone else can chime in.
By tom941
Thanks 2dobies, sounds like you're probably right, unless they didn't meet the quota at signup, which is unlikely I suppose. Appreciate the reply.
By hayes1966
You could try, the worst that will happen is your check is returned.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!