Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Information related to your local club.
By Hermes
I was up there on Sunday for the plate and pins shoot, and it was a really nice facility. I'd like to join (or rather, get on the waiting list, since I was told when I was there that the membership is full). The guy there said just go to the website, but after emailing the webmaster I was informed I need to get the application from whoever is sponsoring me. Since I have no contact information for the guy who had said he would sponsor me, and no way to get the application unless I find a sponsor, I was wondering if anyone here happened to be a member at the club and would be willing to sponsor me and get an application for me.

Thanks,
Hermes
By CTSixshot
I know the match director's name as well as a few other members there, but I don't know whom you spoke with. PM me for some details.
By viola
Hey guys, new member here. I didnt see and into thread but if there is one let me know and i can post more up there

Im a member at the Mattabassett Rifle Club. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have an questions.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!