Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Information related to your local club.
By snakeeater332
Are there any forum members who belong to Northwest Connecticut Rod & Gun Club in North Canaan? I'm interested in competing in their upcoming 2-Gun Assault Course (Pistol/Rifle), but I'm confused as to when it will actually be held.

According to the schedule posted on their website - http://www.northwestctrodandgun.org/pistol.html - this match is being held this coming Sunday 6/19/11 (Father's Day).

But, when I was competing at last week's Action Shotgun/Pistol match in Harwinton, one of the members of Northwest CT R&G asked several of us to come up and compete in this same match on Sunday 6/26/11. I didn't notice this discrepancy until I got home and was checking my calendar.

Did this member have the date wrong? Or has the date been changed because of Father's Day or some other reason?
By CTSixshot
Seems to me there are two contacts listed on the schedule. Call and find out b4 wasting a trip up there for nothing.
I'm not a member there, but I have shot there twice before.
By snakeeater332
I called this evening and found out that it will be this weekend, Sunday 6/19/11. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it...Father's Day and all...
By GreggAndrews
I thought about going up, but I'm not entirely sure if I'm going to have time (I need to change the oil and flush the tranny in my car... BAD...)

I'd definitely see if I could get up though.
By nyalex98
So who's going?
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!