Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Information related to your local club.
By hayes1966
Thanks for the tour! Look forward to shooting the league down there.
By Mike-Sid
SR9 wrote:Your very welcome! It was great to meet you and JohnB.
Vin, don't be fooled by their dumb looks :lol: :lol: , they are both good shots!
By SR9
Mike-Sid wrote:
SR9 wrote:Your very welcome! It was great to meet you and JohnB.
Vin, don't be fooled by their dumb looks :lol: :lol: , they are both good shots!
Ha Ha, I am sure they are. Maybe that is why they did not bring their gear...did not want to tip their hand. :D
By hayes1966
Mike-Sid wrote:
Mike-Sid wrote: I'm going to join the winter league. JohnB, and hayes1966 are planing joining also.
That is aslong as they do not chicken out again! I hope they can get permission from their wives! :twisted:
You haven't shot a match yet and are already giving excuses!!

Must be that B&M partnership!
By PaiN
Hope you all had fun....tonight

I stayed home and straight armed gallon milk jugs, training for bullseye shooting next year ... :lol:
By hayes1966
Is there a designated practise night at the range?
By SR9
hayes1966 wrote:Is there a designated practise night at the range?
No, but you can use the range any time as long as the Concordia is open and you have someone 18 or older with you for safety. That person does not have to shoot they just need to be there so you are not alone. (I think it is mainly to avoid the cleanup if you die down there for some reason. :lol:)
The Concordia is usually open after 3pm 7 days a week.

You should get your access card in the next week or 2 since you, John B and Mike will be voted in tomorrow.

On league nights you can come down early to practice before a match if that works for you.

Some members get together for practice on nights that are convenient to them. Ask around you may find a group that comes to the range on a regular basis.

Right now I have my hands full at home so I have not been there very often outside of match nights.
By hayes1966
Probably not a good job to bring Baldrick there before the match starts as he put a pretty big dent in the box of munchkins last night. :twisted:
By SR9
hayes1966 wrote:Probably not a good job to bring Baldrick there before the match starts as he put a pretty big dent in the box of munchkins last night. :twisted:
I think the munchkins don't show up until the members get there. It would give him a head start I suppose.
By hayes1966
Was there any damage done to the target carrier in port 3? I know Mike hit it a couple of times :)
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!