Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Information related to your local club.
By SR9
The NVPL .22 Bullseye Winter League will be starting Wednesday October 6,2010.

Each Wednesday at 7pm starting next week we will be having a work session to prepare for the start of the winter league. Members, come on down and give a hand. Anyone interested in joining please drop in and check out our facility.

More info at :http://nvpl.selfip.net/

Web site will be updated soon!

For a private tour PM or post here.
By hayes1966
DO you have to be a member to shoot the matches?
By JohnFH
Hayes, you don't need any extra practice
By Mike-Sid
SR9 took me down last night. Great place! I'm going to join the winter league. JohnB, and hayes1966 are planing joining also.
By Mike-Sid
Mike-Sid wrote: I'm going to join the winter league. JohnB, and hayes1966 are planing joining also.
That is aslong as they do not chicken out again! I hope they can get permission from their wives! :twisted:
By hayes1966
I just hope you shoot better than you did at the New Haven Raccoon Club. I don't feel like carrying you again!
By Mike-Sid
Better look out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JohnB is going to be my shooting coach! You should seek some help also. :lol:
By Mike-Sid
I had a fun time also....next time I'll make it on a day that I did not get up @ 2:45 for work! How did you do at the apple seed?

Hayes1966 & JohnB would also like to check out the club. Can we all go one night when you have some free time?
By SR9
I had a great time at the appleseed. I think it was a good day of training and shooting, I learned a lot. Great program.

Sure we can do that. I would be happy to take people down and look around and do some shooting if they want.

My best night is Friday right now or after 3pm on Saturday. Let me know.
By the-shootist
Hey Vin,
I see you've been busy here. :D I have to pull those documents off another computer, realized late last night they were not on my internet machine. I'll try for tonight.
By JohnB
im up for friday night if anyone else is
By SR9
the-shootist wrote:Hey Vin,
I see you've been busy here. :D I have to pull those documents off another computer, realized late last night they were not on my internet machine. I'll try for tonight.
Thanks Mike!
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!