Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reports and information on local vendors.
By MessEleven
Today's ATA shoot was at the Harford Gun Club, so afterwards I made a pilgrimage to Cabella's. Holy cow, how depressing! I would never have believed the ammo department could look like that! A few boxes of .17 HMR and a load of Russian Nagant ammo...and pretty much nothing else for pistols. Odd-calibers for rifles except for some over-priced .30-06 plus some shotgun ammo.

I know this is going to end soon, so I keep my spirits up by saying we'll have something to talk about years from now.

And then I remember Hillary's next on deck. :roll:
By Mike_Diako
Hoffman's was just as depressing this afternoon. I was lucky to grab a couple boxes of PMC green tip though.
By SR9
MessEleven wrote:Today's ATA shoot was at the Harford Gun Club, so afterwards I made a pilgrimage to Cabella's. Holy cow, how depressing! I would never have believed the ammo department could look like that! A few boxes of .17 HMR and a load of Russian Nagant ammo...and pretty much nothing else for pistols. Odd-calibers for rifles except for some over-priced .30-06 plus some shotgun ammo.

I know this is going to end soon, so I keep my spirits up by saying we'll have something to talk about years from now.

And then I remember Hillary's next on deck. :roll:
Unfortunately, this will not end soon. I am betting that you will not see any appreciable supply until next year.
By myglimk2
I guess it was a good thing Pain and I didn't go to Cabelas this weekend! :roll:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!