Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reports and information on local vendors.
Today in the Sportsmans Outpost in Wolcott, CT someone behind the counter pointed a Stevens Favorite rifle at me and pulled the trigger!

He was a short man with a grey mustache.

When I told him he had pulled the trigger with the rifle aimed at me he denied it and said it was aiming at the ground. What he said is not true.

Meanwhile he was still pointing the rifle at me!

The regular clerks were not there today (Sunday 3/24/13).

I will go back and talk to who I think is the boss there during the week.

I left as fast as I could.
By PaiN
The owners name is Mike.....
By PROBIKE101
MUST BE A MISUNDERSTANDING ...............
By PROBIKE101
AND YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT IT WAS NOT LOADED............
By PROBIKE101
ARE YOU A DEMOCRAT? SORRY ,STILL NOT A GOOD REASON TO POINT IT AT YOU,BUT AS GOOD AS ANY I GUESS...........LOL
By myglimk2
Very poor firearm safety,handling,practice. Should have never of been pointed at him in the first place.
I am a huge safety fanatic when it comes to firearms (others who have shot with me can tell you). It makes me sick when I walk into gun shops and I see this sort of thing happening all the time. I taught my two sons (3 and 6 at the time) firearm safety and they know how to safely handle one even though neither one of them have EVER shot a firearm (wife won't let me take them yet, they're 6 and 9 now).

Common sense just isn't so common anymore. :shrug:
By PROBIKE101
there has to be some sort of mis understanding they are the best around here they always make me feel at home when i come in. and they always
have just what your lookin for when you ask,foun a G26 there last week
from the back room....... but i dont remember them pointing it at me
sorry.
By myglimk2
I'm failing to see how a firearm being pointed at you and the trigger pulled a 'misunderstanding'?
By PROBIKE101
for a better way to say it, i was not there i guess
By Lunarcaptain
maybe it was you pointing the gun...but holding it ass backwards? just a thought..lol
By magneton44
This is your first post..?? Nice start... :roll: Try introducing yourself before busting balls. Just a thought... :wink:
By Hddreamer
My thoughts exactly magneton44 !
By Lunarcaptain
well....when i registered, this was the first post i perused.saw some funny replies...and i jumped right in....sorry to break etiquette , my apologies.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!