Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reports and information on local vendors.
By BigKahuna
New store opened in Windsor Locks, at the former location of Anthony's Collectibles. Corner of Halfway House Road and Old County Road, just off of Route 75.

Address is 97A Old County Road, Windsor Locks, CT 06096 Telephone is 860.729.6232

Krys (Chris) formerly of Riverview Sales in East Windsor is the owner. He currently is selling ammo and accessories, and expects to sell firearms in about two weeks. He is waiting for the paperwork to be approved, etc.

The sign for the store hasn't been installed yet, but look for the red neon "OPEN" sign in the window. Use the door to the right of the window.
By GerryB
OK! Chris, real nice to have 2 shops locally. Look forward to a visit soon.

Gerry B
By Mike_Diako
Which guy is Chris?
By magneton44
Mike_Diako wrote:Which guy is Chris?
Big, Heavy Set guy, glasses...Glock Fanboy :)
By BigJonBoy
He's a good guy
By magneton44
Not saying he's a good guy or bad guy... business practices are a little to be desired..that's all :wink:
By sludwinjr
magneton44 wrote:Not saying he's a good guy or bad guy... business practices are a little to be desired..that's all :wink:
+1..... half the reason riverview had issues..... trust me, i know this for a fact. underage sales of ammo, taking $$ from customers for orders of accessoires and denying it after, i could go on for days on reasons not to trust him.....
By punisher
I also wasnt to fond of riverview nor the above named person that worked their either.
Maybe now that hes the owner well see.
Usually a rotten turd doesnt fall to far from the ass.
By magneton44
punisher wrote:I also wasnt to fond of riverview nor the above named person that worked their either.
Maybe now that hes the owner well see.
Usually a rotten turd doesnt fall to far from the ass.
8O
By GerryB
Chris has a nice shop started. He's trying hard to set a course for himself. He hasn't got his FFL yet so he's limited to what he can sell. He's working on it. Stop in and see him. We need to support him, especially in these hard times. He does have ammo.. He's trying to be fair about doling it out. Remember, half a loaf is better than none.

Gerry
By BigKahuna
Stopped at Northeast today. Chris received notice that he would have his FFL in two weeks. He also has a lot of different ammo in stock, including .22lr and 9mm.

Northeast Firearms number is 860-370-9861
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!