Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reports and information on local vendors.
By ernhartfan3
It seems to be cost effective for me to join instead of driving to these other more affordable ranges because of fuel costs, Also being closer i would spend less time driving (which i hate doing).

$500 for the first year includes any fees for the first year, then after that it is $30 a month for a silver membership. If you do the math its not bad if you go to the range on a regular basis. NO range fee, unlimited time on range & priority is appealing.

I will give it a little more time before jumping on board to see if they sweeten the deal :D
By Jason
I'd pay $500/year in a heartbeat for a place to shoot rifles indoors.

I'm a gold member at Hoffman's and really feel it's a good deal for me as I get into kicks where I may go to the range a lot in a single month.

Being able to be guaranteed a slot, try as many rental guns as I'd like, etc, has value. The rental bit alone paid for itself in my first year.

That said, I still wish I could just buy a big plot of land somewhere that I can legally set up my own burm and just shoot there.

-Jason
By puppage
45 bucks an hour? They can go pound sand.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!