Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reports and information on local vendors.
By MessEleven
Hoffman's was WILD yesterday! We stopped on the last leg of our annual shopping adventures yesterday morning (started at 11:00 pm on Thanksgiving and ended at 1:30 pm yesterday,) and the entire counter-space around the center was completely full, with some spots two-deep. Staff was incredibly nice though, being very patient with everyone.

Transfers were taking about 1-1/2 hours, with a stack of paperwork 6 inches thick! One of the guys said it was actually the Fed that was slowing everyone down as the demand nationwide was crushing them.

I guess guns are pretty popular after all! :lol:
By PaiN
MessEleven wrote:Hoffman's was WILD yesterday! We stopped on the last leg of our annual shopping adventures yesterday morning (started at 11:00 pm on Thanksgiving and ended at 1:30 pm yesterday,) and the entire counter-space around the center was completely full, with some spots two-deep. Staff was incredibly nice though, being very patient with everyone.

Transfers were taking about 1-1/2 hours, with a stack of paperwork 6 inches thick! One of the guys said it was actually the Fed that was slowing everyone down as the demand nationwide was crushing them.

Let it be one hell of a clear signal to our government and the world as to how we Americans feel about out right to bare arms and our freedoms
By Clawed
PaiN wrote:
MessEleven wrote:Hoffman's was WILD yesterday! We stopped on the last leg of our annual shopping adventures yesterday morning (started at 11:00 pm on Thanksgiving and ended at 1:30 pm yesterday,) and the entire counter-space around the center was completely full, with some spots two-deep. Staff was incredibly nice though, being very patient with everyone.

Let it be one hell of a clear signal to our government and the world as to how we Americans feel about out right to bare arms and our freedoms
hell yeah! 8)
By hayes1966
Drove by the place today and it was mobbed again, the lawn was being used as a car park.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!