News

We are now upgraded to the newest version of phpBB. It has more features. Enjoy.

If you've forgotten your password or are having trouble logging in, CLICK HERE for a reset password to be sent to you.

Hoffman's Black Friday

Reports and information on local vendors.

Moderator: Moderators

MessEleven
Sharpshooter III
Sharpshooter III

Hoffman's Black Friday

Postby MessEleven » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:09 am

Hoffman's was WILD yesterday! We stopped on the last leg of our annual shopping adventures yesterday morning (started at 11:00 pm on Thanksgiving and ended at 1:30 pm yesterday,) and the entire counter-space around the center was completely full, with some spots two-deep. Staff was incredibly nice though, being very patient with everyone.

Transfers were taking about 1-1/2 hours, with a stack of paperwork 6 inches thick! One of the guys said it was actually the Fed that was slowing everyone down as the demand nationwide was crushing them.

I guess guns are pretty popular after all! :lol:

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser - Vince Lombardi

PaiN
High Master IV
High Master IV

Re: Hoffman's Black Friday

Postby PaiN » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:29 am

MessEleven wrote:Hoffman's was WILD yesterday! We stopped on the last leg of our annual shopping adventures yesterday morning (started at 11:00 pm on Thanksgiving and ended at 1:30 pm yesterday,) and the entire counter-space around the center was completely full, with some spots two-deep. Staff was incredibly nice though, being very patient with everyone.

Transfers were taking about 1-1/2 hours, with a stack of paperwork 6 inches thick! One of the guys said it was actually the Fed that was slowing everyone down as the demand nationwide was crushing them.

Let it be one hell of a clear signal to our government and the world as to how we Americans feel about out right to bare arms and our freedoms
The Destroyer has arrived

"Even well-ordered republics are destined to decay into democracy and then into despotism." -Plato

SR9
Admin
Admin

Postby SR9 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:29 pm

Indeed!
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - John F. Kennedy 1962

NVPL : http://www.nvpl.greatatlantictrophy.com/
WLOPA : http://www.wlopa.com/index.htm

Clawed
Marksman IV
Marksman IV

Re: Hoffman's Black Friday

Postby Clawed » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:55 pm

PaiN wrote:
MessEleven wrote:Hoffman's was WILD yesterday! We stopped on the last leg of our annual shopping adventures yesterday morning (started at 11:00 pm on Thanksgiving and ended at 1:30 pm yesterday,) and the entire counter-space around the center was completely full, with some spots two-deep. Staff was incredibly nice though, being very patient with everyone.

Let it be one hell of a clear signal to our government and the world as to how we Americans feel about out right to bare arms and our freedoms

hell yeah! 8)
Yeap, whatever

hayes1966
High Master II
High Master II

Postby hayes1966 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:27 pm

Drove by the place today and it was mobbed again, the lawn was being used as a car park.
NRA Certified Instructor - Si vis pacem, para bellum - http://www.ct-permit.com

Return to “Local Vendors”