Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reports and information on local vendors.
By Hddreamer
dose anyone know if newington gun exchange has a real web site everything i have been finding is a bunch of links nothing on the store itself dose anyone know if they got one?
By magneton44
No. they don't
By Hddreamer
funny i went on one link that said newington gun exchange and hoffmans poped up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By punisher
They should have one, especially now adays.
By GixerJockey
punisher wrote:They should have one, especially now adays.
Drives... me... nuts...

To make matters worse... A big part of my full time job is selling small business websites. :roll:
By 3319
Seems like a small part of your full time job should be pitching a web site to the owner of NGX.
By Y3V
GixerJockey wrote:
punisher wrote:They should have one, especially now adays.
Drives... me... nuts...

To make matters worse... A big part of my full time job is selling small business websites. :roll:
:twisted: Get on that shit, Sally!
By GixerJockey
3319 wrote:Seems like a small part of your full time job should be pitching a web site to the owner of NGX.
Owner's son "thinks" he's working on a site... I don't see much progress.
By 3319
Does the owner's son do what you do as your full time job? Maybe the owner's son should leave it to the professionals.
For example, you'd let a Republican show you how to reload a magazine. You'd let a Democrat show you how to... well, I'm not sure what a Democrat could show you now that I think about it.
By GixerJockey
3319 wrote:Does the owner's son do what you do as your full time job? Maybe the owner's son should leave it to the professionals.
For example, you'd let a Republican show you how to reload a magazine. You'd let a Democrat show you how to... well, I'm not sure what a Democrat could show you now that I think about it.
Nope... He does not. And if I weren't working there part time, I could probably take a stronger stand. It's a difficult line to walk.
By Hdoc
3319 wrote:Does the owner's son do what you do as your full time job? Maybe the owner's son should leave it to the professionals.

Show you how to pay for a feasibility study to study the feasibility to hire
an expert to fund a republican to do the job. Of course with the requisite environmental impact study and prevailing wage rules .
By ernhartfan3
Hdoc wrote:

Show you how to pay for a feasibility study to study the feasibility to hire
an expert to fund a republican to do the job. Of course with the requisite environmental impact study and prevailing wage rules .

:lmao:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!