Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reports and information on local vendors.
By mberoose
Searched, couldn't find anything about this place on Rubber Ave. in Naugie, but my buddy took delivery of a Ruger GP100 bought off of Gun Broker there today...and it was $25 for the transfer.

Cool little shop, had a couple Remington 700s, Mini 30, bunch of pre-ban AR stuff, Norinco AKs, what looked like a Romanian PSL, and a pen gun (lol) among other things. Prices seemed reasonable enough, although I don't exactly keep a pulse on the market so you'll probably know better than I.

But most importantly - the staff was nice. None of the condescending attitude that unfortunately seems to run rampant in many gun shops, no holier-than-thou nonsense. Nice people, cool guns, cheap transfers....hey, why not. It's no gun superstore by any means, but I figured I'd spread the word in case anybody wanted to save a few bucks on a transfer....or just wanted to check out a gun shop that they may haven't stopped in before.

(also, I think hell might've frozen over, cause there were only like 6 people at High Rock range today...no waiting, empty booths, I was speechless )

:D
By AgentP
Did you catch any of the preban ar prices??
By mberoose
AgentP wrote:Did you catch any of the preban ar prices??
Nah, sorry, I didn't really bother to check out any AR stuff in detail (not a big interest of mine at the moment).
By Y3V
I've gone there a number of times.
Great people and great prices.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!