Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reports and information on local vendors.
By YeaItsSlo
glad i didnt go..
By newguy
Ya i sorta don't get it I was visiting my cousin in PA and went to a gun show and it was huge and had anything you can think of and prices were incredible. There must be way to many restrictions in CT to have a good show. Either that or the people who put them on here in CT are idiots
By SR9
Unfortunately, the price of anything rises to what the market will bear. The only real deals come from a very few shops or through private deals.

I went just to get out of the house.
By newguy
Ya I might have something to do with CT though too I know even the flea markets in PA have firearms for sale. I would have bought some stuff when i was down there but that interstate stuff makes me nervous
By SR9
Really have to get out of the tri state area to get away from the taxes and high prices. They don't call the CT shore line the gold coast for nothing.
By newguy
Pocono Bazaar it in Marshall Creek PA if you ever get down that way check it out they have a special tent just for firearms and knifes. Alot of military accessories too Open every weekend in spring summer and fall
By SR9
I will have to check that out some time. Not familiar with the location but I will look it up.

Kittery trading post has quite a collection of long guns too, a bit of a drive though.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!