Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reports and information on local vendors.
By PaiN
I need to have (pump)shotgun transferred in from out of state. The FFL I planned to use, suddenly is not taking transfers from non-FFLs.
Anyone know of an FFL in the Bristol/Waterbury area that will, for sure, accept private party transfers at a reasonable price($35 or less)?
thx
By PaiN
I found one to do this transfer, thx
By AGust82
Who did you use? I'd love to find a transfer-friendly guy around here who isn't a pain to deal with. No pun intended.
By PaiN
I'll be using BMG Guns and Ammo in Newington... but I wouldn't say they are "transfer friendly". Transfers are done on a case by case basis...but only if you were a past customer(luckily I bought my CM9 there) and only if it is a firearm they don't usually sell or can't get(again, luckily the shotgun I'm bringing in is not one they sell)
By AGust82
Sounds about right. I'd like to hook up with one of these "kitchen table" dealers. I've brought a few guns through Jojo's, mostly by default because I buy there a lot and I'm somewhat known there. Still, every time it's like they've never heard of it before. PaiN in the ass.
By nvisn
I know a kitchen table guy in Darien/Norwalk. PM me if you need his info.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!