We are now upgraded to the newest version of phpBB. It has more features. Enjoy.

If you've forgotten your password or are having trouble logging in, CLICK HERE for a reset password to be sent to you.

Delta Arsenal Gunshop in Meriden

Reports and information on local vendors.

Moderator: Moderators

Master I
Master I

Postby punisher » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:56 am

That's excellent news and customer service. Good to hear.

common sense is not common

Marksman I
Marksman I

Great Guys!

Postby atbat82 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:55 am

I was here recently for the NRA basic course (first step to my CCW) and these guys couldn't have been nicer. The class was a real mix of experience including someone who let his license lapse after 20 years of CCW experience and others who had never held a gun. Doug was patient, insightful and took a pretty boring class and made it interesting.

They've got a pretty cool setup upstairs as well. While they're figuring out their live-fire range, they've set up a simunition area on the 3rd floor. We used it for the basic target shooting, but it was clear the setup supported more advanced training (as there were multiple rooms).

I will definitely be going back when I buy my first gun and might even take a couple more of their classes.

Marksman V
Marksman V

Postby 3319 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Being that I am currently a Connecticut resident at least until Nov, what is this CCW you speak of? Locally, I don't understand what these three letters mean when placed together.

Return to “Local Vendors”