Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reports and information on local vendors.
By ctgolfer
I have been dealing with Tom and Anthony for a couple of months now, at first I was weary of dealing with them with their smaller shop quit a ways from my home but man after I bought a few guns from them I got to say they are aces. They are very knowlagable and helpful in any way they can, Anthony is a 20 year Army Ranger vet so right there he get a big thumbs up from me. He gave me a good square deal on my first Les Baer 1911 and yesterday we colsed the books on a great Wilson Combat CQB elite. I went in last week to pick up another Les Baer he had in the showcase and he knew I wanted a gun for my kid and he said "look, I know what your after and I dont think this is the gun for you" He lost a 1400 sale that day but he kept a happy customer, when he called with a very much like new Wilson that came in he gave me a very fair price and I snatched the baby up. These guys do not talk down to you nor do they expect anything from you, just great guys to deal with. I am not afiliated with them in any way other then a happy customer, make that very happy! If quality-better then average guns is what you like to own check this place out. I also picked up a case of .40 SW that he is blowing out at a extreamly great price right now. He is only open from 12-6 each day but they are worth working around the limited hours. My wife is preying that he does not call with a Nighthawk or something else he gets in![img]<a%20href="http://s827.photobucket.com/albums/zz19 ... ucket"></a>[/img]
By 67malibu
wanted to go to hhis shop but he has been redeployed to iraq or afganistan. post said he shouold be back and re open in 15 months
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!