Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reports and information on local vendors.
By hayes1966
Took a ride to East Windsor today. A lot of firearms on display .. a lot. Got they late and they closed at 4:00.

They did have decent pricing on the S&W 22A.

Will head back up again.
By dgallag339
Stopped by here yesterday and was suprised at how big this place was and at how friendly. While I was checking out a rack of rifles in the back one of the sales reps. came to the back counter where I presume the manager/owner sits and was showing him a rifle a cusotmer was wanting to trade in on a pistol and at the end of the conversation the man who I presume was the owner or manager said "go ahead make him happy" that sounds like someone wanting to do good by his customer.
By sjcolwell2
great place , by tons of guns there, best customer service in ct
By nvisn
I just went there yesterday and bought a Mossberg Maverick 88. Was in an out in under 20 minutes. Nice place.
By SR9
hayes1966 wrote:Took a ride to East Windsor today. A lot of firearms on display .. a lot. Got they late and they closed at 4:00.

They did have decent pricing on the S&W 22A.

Will head back up again.
What did they want for the 22A? Saw one on gunbroker that was up to $165
By PaiN
SR9 wrote:
hayes1966 wrote:They did have decent pricing on the S&W 22A.
What did they want for the 22A? Saw one on gunbroker that was up to $165
I was thinking of asking the same on the 22A price(but this post is from a year ago)......and don't forget from Gunbroker its $165+shipping+FFL fees
By 67malibu
took a ride to Riverview today myself to look at my future M&P9c not only did they have a few to look at but they carried the one with the thumb safety that I was looking for . :D I wanted to leave with it right on the spot.

Met a salesmen named Tom he walked me through the entire firearm , talked ammo , took time to show me the BlackHawk holsters and even some Belts.. I was very impressed with their service as soon as I can I'm going back and bringing home that firearm.!

oh yah then he pulls out a smith 1911. if I had the cash to buy two i would grab that 1911 also.
By Arby238
I have bought a few guns there and the sales people have always treated me good.
By PLO231
+1
I really like Riverview
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!