Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reports and information on local vendors.
By Harry
News on another forum is BMG in Newington closed it's doors for good.
Not good for healthy competetion
By hayes1966
I heard that. While not a big fan, I hate to see gun stores close.
By GerryB
That guys bad attitude finally came back to bite him. I also hate to see a gun shop close, but he was a real jerk.
By Harry
GerryB wrote:That guys bad attitude finally came back to bite him. I also hate to see a gun shop close, but he was a real jerk.
Agreed. I bought Nagant revolver from him and last minute he refused to give me accessory. I never went to shop again. I hated shop getting close as it reduced the competition but it was inevitable
By MessEleven
When did they close? I drove past there earlier in the week on my way to Hoffman's and BMG was packed!
By PaiN
Bye BMG...... don't let the door hit you in the ass
By hanoverfiste
I've been in dozens of gun stores in the NE in my career as agent of an FFL and as a customer thousands of times. I have never been in a more unprofessional, rude, pointing guns at me, stupid employee filled, scary environment!

Good riddance is right!
By punisher
hanoverfiste wrote:I've been in dozens of gun stores in the NE in my career as agent of an FFL and as a customer thousands of times. I have never been in a more unprofessional, rude, pointing guns at me, stupid employee filled, scary environment!

Good riddance is right!
100% agreed
The place was pure garbage.
Will not be missed whatsoever.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]