Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reloading, Gunsmithing, and Ammo
By turbotype87
Hey All, Just FYI I've been in touch with our Northern Brothers in Maine, Vermont and N.H. Asking them if they have any problems with a shortage of available ammo. And they have told me there isn't a issue with ammo up there and there aren't any limits on what you can purchase. Which makes me wonder what the problem with ammo is here in CT? My wife is in Kentucky now visiting her sister, Her sisters husband emailed me saying the same thing about no ammo shortages down there in KY? Something is wrong here in CT. Or should i say our Antigun Politicians have something to do with it? I think its time to take a ride to Vermont this weekend. Just thought i would inform everyone here in CT.
By nuke
Traveled to kentucky twice this year. No ammo in louisville, ky stopped in wally in IN, OH, and PA, no ammo.
By GerryB
I just drove to Muncie IN and all the way across PA, OH, and IN, there was nothing! So it's not just CT. If your buddies can get send me some .22's!

Gerry
By SR9
GerryB wrote:I just drove to Muncie IN and all the way across PA, OH, and IN, there was nothing! So it's not just CT. If your buddies can get send me some .22's!

Gerry
Me too! I will take all the 22 I can get.
By CTSixshot
I guess this is the time to start the Ammunition Futures Exchange.
Here you go, an August $20 call... $50 gives you the right to buy 20 boxes (1000 rounds) of 124gr FMJ RN 9x19mm at $20 a box ($400) through the third Friday in August.
Last edited by CTSixshot on Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By CTSixshot
No takers, huh?
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!