Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reloading, Gunsmithing, and Ammo
By myglimk2
Anyone have know where I can pick up some bulk Wolf .223? At a reasonable price? Local?

Mini-14 doesn't like the Tula :x
By myglimk2
Only asking cause I lost all my bookmarks a while back when my computer caught a virus. :wall:
By myglimk2
There's a company in CT that sells ammo in bulk and usually at good prices. I can't remember there name. :(
By myglimk2
newguy wrote:Here ya go

http://www.targetsportsusa.com/

out of Farmington you can pickup or have it shipped free
Thats the one! Thanks NG!
By newguy
No problem i have placed orders from them before and picked them up in Farmington
By myglimk2
Looks like they're all out of stock of the Wolf. :(
By newguy
Here some advice I called them direct on something they has listed out of stock they told me they be getting a shipment in that week. I gave the guy on the phone the item number they called me back 2 days later and told me it was there if i wanted to pick it up or they ship it. They held the box of ammo till i got there for me. There very flexible
By myglimk2
Awesome! I'll give them a call in a little while.
By Mike_Diako
Wolf is near impossible to find at the moment. What doesn't your Mini like about it?
By myglimk2
Mike_Diako wrote:Wolf is near impossible to find at the moment. What doesn't your Mini like about it?
Primers are too hard. I struck one cartridge 5 times in the mini and nothing. Same same thing happened with my pre ban mini running Tula. Never had an issue with Wolf.
By newguy
They put a order on reserve for ya ?
By CTSixshot
It's hardly worth the bother, based on steel cased bulk rates, but .223 Remington is readily reloadable, just like your 9x19mm.
I've got about a milk-crate full of reloads (and many are not the generic 55 FMJ, ie. JHP, JSPs, etc). Take a look , if you ever make it over to Branford while I'm down there.
By GreggAndrews
Uh myglimk, and now you gotta buy another set of dies, bullets, and primers... and another pound of powder...

Welcome to the hell I'm living in. :lol:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!