Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reloading, Gunsmithing, and Ammo
By KSODA
Just wanted to say I had a great first impression with Ammoman.com on a 500 round cased of 2009 FEDERAL Lake City 308 / 7.62 150gr. NATO FMJ - NATO HEADSTAMP for $359 shipped over night for my 1987 Springfield M1A.

Called them mid day yesterday, order was at my door from UPS by the same time today.

The girls know their ammo, very helpful.

I usually order from Ammotogo.com, Sportsmansguide.com, Cabelas, Palmetto State Armory, North West shooters Supply, Silver State Armory and a few other great companies, but always have to wait, not to mention pay for shipping. This has to be the fastest service I've ever recieved and package and product was as advertized.

I'll definately use them again.

DISCOUNT DISTRIBUTORS (Ammoman)
1036 INDUSTRIAL DRIVE - WEST BERLIN, NJ 08091

CALL THE AMMOMAN AT: (856) 767-8835
AMMOMAN FAX LINE 24-HOURS (856)-767-3877
[/img]
By nyalex98
Remember, shipping is included in their price.
By Socom
Same here, very good to know! Just sorry to hear prices are going so high, Thats the same i brought just befor Obama took office, and it was $229 with shipping included... From what i have been seeing, it sure looks like a good price compared to some of the others. P.S., No way will UPS get here in 24 hours, seems like they only deliver on Tues & Thurs here! :(
By CTSixshot
Ammoman...
Amazing, huh?
And from New Jersey, too!
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]