Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reloading, Gunsmithing, and Ammo
By Mike-Sid
I'm looking for Remington Golden bullets .22lr 550 round bulk packs.

These are the ones sold at Walmart for around $15, not the 525 round box sold at Dick's for $20.

I'm in Oxford and would like to find a Walmart kinda close.
By CTSixshot
Waterford had a stuffed ammo cabinet the other week; if I get by that way, I'll take a look. How many boxes? These are the golden-colored, solid-round noses, correct? Or are they HP's?

Negative; only Golden Shorts in the 50 pack.
By Mike-Sid
SR9 wrote:Have you tried the Naugatuck Walmart? Sometimes they have some stock.
No I have not! I'll check there!
By Mike-Sid
CTSixshot wrote:Waterford had a stuffed ammo cabinet the other week; if I get by that way, I'll take a look. How many boxes? These are the golden-colored, solid-round noses, correct? Or are they HP's?

Negative; only Golden Shorts in the 50 pack.
Thanks for looking. I want to stock up...at least 10 boxes. I have a few class 3 toys that eat it up quick!
By CTSixshot
Stopped by Bethany gunshop this afternoon and saw no Rem Goldens at all.
By CTSixshot
Dick's at the Post Mall (Milford) has the Remington Golden Bullet 525 packs for $19.99 (at least three boxes on the shelf this AM).
By Mike-Sid
Thanks for the tip. I bought 5 from Dick's in Milford last week for $19.99 each. That will hold me over until I can find the 550 round boxes at Walmart for around $15.50. I'm still looking but not as much.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!