Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Training related discussions.
By Woody
Anyone ever participate in the simunition tactical program at Delta Arsenal? I'm signed up and was wondering what to expect, besides getting shot in the ass with non-lethal rounds?
By AgentP
I'm gonna double tap that ass!!!
By hayes1966
AgentP wrote:I'm gonna double tap that ass!!!
That doesn't sound right!
By Woody
He's going to the training with me. He can't wait to shoot me in the ass. Just to clarify his statement!
By punisher
Woody wrote:He's going to the training with me. He can't wait to shoot me in the ass. Just to clarify his statement!
Ya sure.
By myglimk2
8O :cheer:
By punisher
Woody wrote:He's going to the training with me. He can't wait to shoot me in the ass. Just to clarify his statement!
Ok
Understood. Now what exactly is he going to shoot in ur ass?
By hayes1966
NO MORE ... WE DON"T NEED TO KNOW
By Hddreamer
:shrug: who's getting what shot up there ass ? :shrug:
By Woody
Damn you guys are harsh!
Simunition, is a real time, idpa like, scenario training program! With low velocity, paintball like rounds, shot out of a modified glock 19, but in simunition the targets shoot back! It's live action with a live "bad guy".
The rounds and gun are modified. The max velocity of the rounds is around 200mps.
By Hddreamer
So, let me get this right you want to get shot up the ass by a bad guy , is that it? :huh: :shrug:
You know if you goto jail chances are you can simunition every day ! With a whole bunch of bad guys :lmao:
By AgentP
Did I open a can of worms!!

Damn!!
By myglimk2
Double tap that ass? Can of worms?

Is this some kind of coded message between you two? If so, you guys didn't do a very good job. Unless that was the plan all along! :luff:
By AgentP
myglimk2 wrote:Double tap that ass? Can of worms?

Is this some kind of coded message between you two? If so, you guys didn't do a very good job. Unless that was the plan all along! :luff:

Wait wait wait. It's to dark in here to read this....what the hell. Why am I standing in a closet? 8O
By ketel1
Double tapping ass??? Worms???? WTF. Shit went south in a hurry....
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!