Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Laws regarding firearms
By denick
It all seems so set up. The great urgency and now they're just shrugging there shoulders like "it was a good try"

Where is it being hidden? attached somewhere obscure?

Or is it coming through Obama Care?
By MessEleven
SR9 wrote:I have been much more concerned about CT than the Feds.
Agreed, but now if we have to leave...
By XM15
SR9 wrote:I have been much more concerned about CT than the Feds.
x2

The local intelligentsia are the ones that have been raising my blood pressure.
By JohnB
i dont trust them, but its great on a national level, i did just see on wtnh that they have come up with a bipartisan deal in ct..universal background checks but theres nothing on any webpage as of yet for details
By newguy
They took it out of the bill BUT that witch from California may try to add it later as a amendment to the bill. So it is not over yet
By SR9
newguy wrote:They took it out of the bill BUT that witch from California may try to add it later as a amendment to the bill. So it is not over yet
Unless there is a major change in our government, and I do not see that happening, it will never be over.
By KenT
The UN deal is going to supercede AWB. Thats why its being dropped behind closed doors. More to come!
By SR9
KenT wrote:The UN deal is going to supercede AWB. Thats why its being dropped behind closed doors. More to come!
That and mid-term elections are just around the corner.
By newguy
UN is useless always has been. Maybe they will just write us a letter saying how we are bad boys for breaking our agreement and not to do it again. Like they have been doing to Iran and North Korea. The UN is a joke and I am not sure if any of there laws have any real legal bindings for US citizens
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!