Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Laws regarding firearms
Guys, be prepared to contact your Governors offices and State Houses and demand they file suit for States rights under the 10th Amendment against this unconstitutional Health Deform bill.

More than 30 States are prepared to file suit as soon as Dr. Obama/Palosi Care passes.

Personally, I've toiled over this for days and it will hurt, but I am prepared to donate up to $10K to fight this criminal act by Progressives and Demon-crats. I will contact Mark Levins staff, the Tea Party, the 9/12 Project, the John Birch Society, the Minuteman Project, Oath Keepers and other Patriotic organizations to see what would be the best course of action on the part of the Patriotic tax paying American people who are being ripped off and where donated funds and activism could best be used to fight this at the Federal, State and local levels.

Come September, I am prepared to sacrifice whatever I can afford to donate to every "true Conservative" and Tea Party candidate who runs against these tyrants at all levels of government. I realize how critical it is to help true Patriots like MN Congresswoman Michelle Bachman who is under attack from Mortisha Palosi and her leftist ghouls ..with Gods help, we can reverse this before it collapses our system and everyone from Veterans, active military, LE, to our elders and children are shackled and enslaved by this.

I hope every Patriot will do the same. Contact your Governors office and Republican Party and ask them to file suit for our 10th Amendment...not to mention the entire Constitution.

I kinda figured that Pro Life Democrat, Bart "Simpson" Stupak would be suckered into believing Obama will sign an executive order disallowing tax payer funding for abortions. An executive order does not trump federal law and if Obamanation can enact an executive order, he can change his mind anyway just an hour after this bill is signed into law and the murderers at Planned Parenthood get their funding anyway.

A Tea Party supporter was removed by force from in front of Congressman Hoyer's office...FOR REPEATING THE HAIL MARY PRAYER!

I guess she'll be placed on the domestic terror watch list now for calling in the Holy Mother.

What an outrage!
By JohnFH
Our idiots in CT supported it, what makes you think they will fight the feds on it? They didn't listen to us the first time.

Actually best thing would be another gun and ammo buying frenzy, they backed off gun control because of it, until now, bucasue guns are a health risk and will be outlawed as soon as someone reads the bill :cry:

And for the FBI and government trolls reading this, because I know you are, remember YOUR OATH to Constitution, I won't forget mine.

"against all enemies forign and DOMESTIC"
By Socom
JohnFH, It's the same here in NY... And right on about buying more toys... If anyone is old enough, Remember the 50's.... Toy store's got emptyed out over night...
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!