Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Laws regarding firearms
Well, could this be just what Diane Fienstein needs for radical ammo against legal, properly trained safe and responsible gun owners? A frigen crazy nut white supremacist walked into the National Holocaust museum and killed a Black museum guard and shot up the place, with kids in the building, and get this...with Former secretary Cohen and his wife and children in the building.

This ius exactly what we were warned about and now CNN has jumped all over this story and one statement that reflects upon our veterans, and tea party supporters...a CNN reporter said this is exactly what they were warning about...referring to Janet Napalitano's directive on radical home grown terrorists.

This is just what Chris Cox from the NRA-ILA was afraid of, and Diane Feinstein I guarantee will be jumping all over this ISOLATED sick scenario when something like this involves a high profile individual (Cohen).

JOIN the NRA, whether you own guns or not, because once they take this right away and base it upon Mexico, or some sick bastard who has little regard for life, or the memories of millions of Holocaust victims and their families (God rest their soles), if they take this away, they will next come right into law abiding homes...it happened during Katrina, against law abiding citizens.
By KSODA
Correction; sorry, I was just reading a simular article from Chris Cox. It was Marshall Lewin who wrote about his concerns in Freedom Magazine.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!