Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Laws regarding firearms
By SpaceCritter
In case you haven't heard:
http://www.ctnow.com/news/hc-newtown-le ... 1491.story
Malloy said that he favors many of the items in New York's bill for stricter gun control in the post-Newtown era. "We have talked about limiting magazines to a number less than 30," Malloy said. "They've gone to seven. Sounds good to me." He also said that New York had broadened its assault weapons definition, and "taken a step in the direction" of closing loopholes in gun-permitting and background checks. "Generally, it sounds good to me."
By punisher
Malloy is nothing but a JerkOff!!
By CaptMac
punisher wrote:Malloy is nothing but a JerkOff!!
I think that is giving him some undeserved credit.
By jerryd
He gives me a BOWEL movement!
By sigequinox
I just moved out of that liberal sinkhole not even a year ago. Do not let their nonsense unconstitutional laws come here! Write to your representatives, protest on the 19th, educate your friends and family.

If you are not a good writer or don't feel comfortable writing your own letter for whatever reason, follow this link, Ruger will do all the work for you!

All you have to do is provide your name and state and it will autopopulate the entire list of reps including the POTUS and send to all at once.

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/
By mu2bdriver
Malloy doesn't want to appear upstaged by another Progressive who also has White House aspirations when the event precipitating all this legislation happened in his State.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!