Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Laws regarding firearms
By cm12385
Proposed S.B. No. 353 SEN. LOONEY, 11th DIST. 'AN ACT CONCERNING THE MICROSTAMPING OF SEMIAUTOMATIC PISTOLS', to facilitate the linking of used cartridge cases to the firearm that fired them by requiring the microstamping of semiautomatic pistols. OPPOSE. REF. JUDICIARY. PROPOSED BILL TO BE DRAFTED INTO COMMITTEE BILL 02/09.
Proposed S.B. No. 358 SEN. LOONEY, 11th DIST. 'AN ACT PROHIBITING THE POSSESSION OR FIRING OF ASSAULT WEAPONS OR MACHINE GUNS BY MINORS', to improve public safety. REF. JUDICIARY. PROPOSED BILL TO BE DRAFTED INTO COMMITTEE BILL 02/09.
The two bills above being drafted as Committee bills was expected since Sen. Looney is the Senate Majority Leader.
By CTSixshot
He's my Senator, sorry to say...
...haven't heard squat from him regarding my e-mails about these stupid bills! (Didn't really expect him to reply...his mind is made up...forget about his constituents...it's only been two or three weeks!)
By CTSixshot
I doubt he'll show up at the FNP shoot this Friday either. The whole CT Public Safety Committee and AG Blumental have been invited.
No doubt they'd be aghast that the people there are carrying guns!
By cm12385
Suprisingly my Democrat Senator usually opposes these types of bills.

Usually.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!