Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Laws regarding firearms
By hayes1966
These are the people that will decide the fate of gun ranges it CT and the sale of long guns

Please email regarding

Proposed S.B. No. 554 SEN. FASANO, 34th DIST. 'AN ACT CONCERNING THE REGULATION OF THE SALE OF LONG GUNS', to subject long guns to permit requirements and to require a criminal background check of the purchaser of a long gun prior to such purchase. REF. PUBLIC SAFETY AND SECURITY. OPPOSE.

and the Gun Range Bill

to the following

[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected]
By cm12385
E-mails sent - copy mine if you would like:

Members of the Judiciary Committee,

I ask you to oppose SB 554. This places additional, unnecessary regulations on law abiding firearms owners in the state of Connecticut. I can't possibly imagine how this will take firearms out of the hands of criminals.

Also, please oppose the legislation that will require Department of Public Safety permitting/licensing of Shooting ranges in Connecticut. The majority of ranges in Connecticut have operated safely for decades without this additional, unnecessary regulation. In addition, I fear this 'extra authority' will be used to close ranges, possibly to satisfy political pressure.

Thank you for your time.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!