Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Laws regarding firearms
By Harry
Is there spring in the Bump fire stock? Is it legal to put the spring in Bump fire stock so it acts like Full-Auto? What does law say about bump firing stock regulations?
By AgentP
Pretty sure there is no spring. That would be a mechanical device and make it a no-no. It just slides back and forth a little on the buffer tube. You push forward on the rifle and the recoil pushes back just enough to reset trigger. I think it's a bit $$$, home depot and about half an hour you can make one!
By Harry
AgentP wrote:Pretty sure there is no spring. That would be a mechanical device and make it a no-no. It just slides back and forth a little on the buffer tube. You push forward on the rifle and the recoil pushes back just enough to reset trigger. I think it's a bit $$$, home depot and about half an hour you can make one!
Thanks for the Info, I already made one which I'll be testing soon; but before adding Spring to it, and making it behave like full auto, I thought I should ask.
Thanks again
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!