Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Laws regarding firearms
October 2010

Dear Sportsman,

Among the many things that make Connecticut special are its beautiful and diverse natural resources, and its proud fishing and hunting traditions. I am writing today to ask for your support in this November’s Gubernatorial election to keep those traditions alive and strong.
I am a strong supporter of the Second Amendment, and an advocate for sportsmen and sportswomen throughout our state.

As Governor, I will protect the individual’s right to legally purchase, own, carry, and use firearms. I will seek no changes to our gun laws. Instead, I will control the red-tape and bureaucracy which can create unnecessary obstacles and discourage those who wish to hunt and fish. Further, I will support programs that enhance opportunities for our state’s fishermen and women, such as keeping our streams and lakes full of a variety of fish throughout the year. Lastly, I will promote the education of hunting and fishing among our children and families, and work to broaden opportunities for those wishing to enjoy all of Connecticut’s natural resources.

On Tuesday, November 2nd, voters across Connecticut will head to the polls decide who will become our state’s next Governor. I am the only candidate in this election who will protect both our state’s natural resources, and the rights of our sportsmen and women to enjoy them so I ask you to go to the polls and vote for me this November.

If you would like more information about my campaign, please visit my website at www.TomFoley2010.com . If you have any questions or suggestions, please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thank you,

Tom Foley
Candidate for Governor
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!