Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Laws regarding firearms
By hayes1966
S.B. No. 207 (RAISED) ENVIRONMENT. 'AN ACT CONCERNING RECENT INCREASES IN HUNTING AND FISHING LICENSES AND AMENDING CERTAIN MOTOR VEHICLE FINES', to reduce the recent increase in hunting and fishing fees to a twenty per cent increase, increase the fine for failure to wear a seat belt, increase the fine for certain motor vehicle infractions and create a new limited operator's permit that allows people who have been convicted of driving under the influence to drive to work and to school. REF. ENVIRONMENT. SUPPORT.

H.B. No. 5274 (RAISED) PUBLIC SAFETY AND SECURITY. 'AN ACT CONCERNING THE SALE OF FIREARMS AT PUBLIC AUCTION', to encourage the sale of firearms and firearm parts or accoutrements at public auction as a source of revenue for the state.
REF. PUBLIC SAFETY AND SECURITY SUPPORT.

H.B. No. 5275 (RAISED) PUBLIC SAFETY AND SECURITY. 'AN ACT ELIMINATING A REQUIREMENT FOR A STATE BOOK OF RECORDS OF PISTOL AND REVOLVER SALES', to eliminate a requirement that vendors of pistols and revolvers keep a bound book to comply with state requirements because federal requirements require a similar bound book. REF. PUBLIC SAFETY AND SECURITY. SUPPORT.

S.B. No. 227 (RAISED) AN ACT CONCERNING THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF ALL-TERRAIN VEHICLES AND SNOWMOBILES, to increase the penalty for the unauthorized use of an all-terrain vehicle or snowmobile on state, municipal and private property. REF. PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT.

H.B. No. 5241 (RAISED) AN ACT CONCERNING CANDLEWOOD LAKE', to authorize the adoption of regulations that establish a maximum boat length on Candlewood Lake. REF. ENVIRONMENT.

Proposed H.B. No. 5079 AN ACT AUTHORIZING BOAT OCCUPANTS TO FISH PURSUANT TO THE BOAT OWNER'S FISHING LICENSE. Rep. John E. Stripp, 135th Dist. To allow occupants of a boat to all fish under the authority of the boat owner's fishing license. REF. ENVIRONMENT.
By Socom
Yep, Some good & some bad! Don't they have anything else to do? I'm sure there must be something a little more inportant they can come up with...
By SR9
Socom wrote:Yep, Some good & some bad! Don't they have anything else to do? I'm sure there must be something a little more inportant they can come up with...
Yea, like a decent balanced budget for CT.
By Socom
Whats a decent balanced budget ? Everytime i try to live on a balanced budget, here at home, them the a** Corks raised my taxes one way or another... Now they are going to HOLD my refund check, because they don't have the money... Shouldn't they have held it, (The Money, that is)till all refunds were paid first, then whats left over is theres to run the State... For the comming year... I believe in paying my fair share, BUT, Tax on top of tax on top of tax, and more tax on top of that... ETC. Just think of how many taxes one pay's... Sorry SR9, When i hear "balanced budget" I kinda lose it a little.. Point being, If i have to live with balanced budget, Then why not the States and the Federal Gov. P.S. I AM IN TOTAL AGREEMENT WITH YOU. By the way, I'm one of the lucky ones, :oops: That has to live on the same income as I did last year. My raise for this year is "0" percent! While everthing else has gone up...
By SR9
Well, here even a balanced budget is way too much for the tax and spend liberrals to grasp so I guess my standards are low due to who we have as a majoriety in our state government.
By Socom
SR9 wrote:Well, here even a balanced budget is way too much for the tax and spend liberrals to grasp so I guess my standards are low due to who we have as a majoriety in our state government.
Did you forget the Federal Government ? There not helping We The People very much, either...
By Socom
SR9 wrote:No, I did not forget them. It is very bad for my blood pressure to think about both in one posting. :wink:
I sure can agree with that statement... :cry:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!