Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Laws regarding firearms
Got a call from a woman in the DESPP office yesterday. She tells me that I do NOT have to register my prebans at this time. Keep in mind that I added Pre94ban in the special ID/ markings section. In addition I added that the firearm was Preban in the purchase affidavit. They are marking the certificates as received and sending them back to me.

One other thing, she noticed that I had Identified 3 of them as being in a trust. She first started out by saying, "You need to send in a copy of the trust document to show that the trust was valid prior to April 4th". I responded that I do not seem to recall anywhere in the Law that states I must prove that I have a trust prior to April. She then said she is not sure that its required. stated that Trusts are uncommon and they did not anticipate this dilemma. Finally, states that Detective Kenneth Damato will be giving me a call to clear things up.

I Will Comply with the law, but only what the law states. Not one document more.

I will update when I hear more
By JohnB
im sure malloy will close these new "loopholes"
By Sebring_Pop
what John said
By 762-4-u
no call from the state as of yet. what a shock
By hayes1966
JohnB wrote:im sure malloy will close these new "loopholes"
That will have to go through the legislature.
By PROBIKE101
they want too know who too bill.............
By AFS1970
hayes1966 wrote:That will have to go through the legislature.
Like the super-majority will have a problem with that...they don't even need the turncoats, but I am sure help will be offered anyway.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!