Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reloading, Gunsmithing, and Ammo
By rigger7
Looking to get some work done on a
bolt gun and I'm looking for a gunsmith
in CT.
By hanoverfiste
In Connecticut is Jodi Joseph in Southington at JoJos gunworks, I've used him and worked with him for over 20 years. Absolutely the nicest fairest, highest quality work you can get

Tell him Paul sent you.
By myglimk2
JohnFH on the forum may be able to help ya out. Send him a PM. Does excellent work!
By LTB45
Mitch Schultz
Gunsmithing Limited
He is located behind the Ruger factory in Southport.
By rattletrap1970
Looking for someone with a Barrel and action vise to remove a barrel from an FN Mauser Receiver, and 2 mosin nagant barrels from their receivers.

Do not suggest Jojo's.. I have dealt with him for years, but he does not want to work on "project" guns. I Just need barrels removed. I could do it myself but don't have the vice's for it and for the very few I have It's not worth it to buy it.

I can pay you in money or in Brass if you need it. I have a large quantity of .45, 9mm and .40

Email me at rattletrap1970 (.at.) gmail (.dot.) com
I'm in Torrington, but work in Meriden.

I also do Zinc and Manganese Parkerizing, slow rust bluing, niter bluing, and Type II Aluminum Anodising as well as Titanium anodizing. (Very soon will be doing Hard Coat, Type III Anodizing). Would trade my services for yours also.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!