Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reloading, Gunsmithing, and Ammo
By J
Hi all, this is my first post at CTSHOOTING.COM I am in the military and just moved here from HI. One of my firearms is not compliant with the state of CT, and I was just looking for some help. I talked with acouple of guys from the PD and they said just dont take it out of the house and I have 90 days to make it compliant.
Anyways, I have a SIG-556 I bought in HI. The things I need to change on it is the collapsible stock and the flash suppressor. I should be good after that. I called SIG and they said they dont sell the A2 fixed stock separately, that doesn't make any sense to me. I was looking all over the internet for something, but everyone I called doesn't have anything that fits. Does anyone know for sure of a fixed stock that would fit a SIG-556? Do I need an adapter?
Also, does anyone know of a muzzle brake that I could swap the flash suppressor out for?
Thanks for all your help and hope to see some at some shoots or something if I could find any close to the Sub Base.
By JohnFH
The stock can be "fixed" without replacing it, and YHM makes some nice stuff.

Contact me off board and we can get you fixed up.
By padre
J wrote:Thanks for all your help and hope to see some at some shoots or something if I could find any close to the Sub Base.
Ledyard Sportsman Club is east on 184 about 6-7 from the base.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!