News

We are now upgraded to the newest version of phpBB. It has more features. Enjoy.

If you've forgotten your password or are having trouble logging in, CLICK HERE for a reset password to be sent to you.

Knoxx Blackhawk recoil reducer

Clays, Trap, Skeet etc, all shotgun related queries and information.

Moderator: Moderators

rigger7
Marksman IV
Marksman IV

Knoxx Blackhawk recoil reducer

Postby rigger7 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:20 am

Anyone try one of these?I keep hearing about the "cheek slap " problem I wonder if adding the cheek piece that they make would eliminate that.

AgentP
Sharpshooter II
Sharpshooter II

Postby AgentP » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:51 am

I've got one on my 870. Haven't shot it a ton, but I didnt bother me or I just didn't notice it. My wife shot it too. Her first response after shooting it was, wow that's it? She's only 5' 7' 120lbs.

I like the stock. Just gotta go shoot the crap out of it!!

resinator
Sharpshooter IV
Sharpshooter IV

Blackhawk

Postby resinator » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:04 pm

I just bought a Remington 870 Tactical with the Blackhawk SpecOps Recoil Reducing stock. i shot 3 rounds of 7 1/2 and then went to 4 rounds of 00 Buckshot and 4 rounds of slugs. It did slap my cheek real bad, to the point that I was black and bllue for a week. I hate it. I contacted Blackhawk and they had a "fix" for the problem. three pages of taking it apart, oiling the plastic, ect, ect and then put it back togeather again. Then I saw all the videos on Youtube about the problem. I called Remington and asked them why I should have to repair the problem on a brand new shotgun. They said to send the stock back and they would replace it. How do I know if it is going to be any different

Watch the 2 part video on this guy testing it at a range and then brings his buddy down to shoot it. Two shots later, he is spitting up blood from the stock hitting his cheek.

You decide
God bless America and out troops....U.S.M.C.

Return to “Shotgun”