News

We are now upgraded to the newest version of phpBB. It has more features. Enjoy.

If you've forgotten your password or are having trouble logging in, CLICK HERE for a reset password to be sent to you.

The laws for sling shots.

Clays, Trap, Skeet etc, all shotgun related queries and information.

Moderator: Moderators

alice123

The laws for sling shots.

Postby alice123 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:36 am

If I buy a sling shot from this company www.lducompany.com will it be ok to make it into the states? It would be coming from China. I have a friend in Australia who wants me to order one for him because he does not have paypal but I am worried that the slingshot will not make it through Australian customs. This LDU company says that they guarantee delivery to Australia for slingshots but I would like to learn some things so here I am asking. Here is the address to the guaranteed sling shot delivered to Australia for my friend http://www.liangdianup.com/inventory/271201AUS.htm but there is no talk about slingshots shipping to the USA if they are guaranteed or not for delivery.

CTSixshot
High Master II
High Master II

Postby CTSixshot » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:48 am

Alice123:

You got me! Is Australia that far over the edge that you can't mail a slingshot there?
Just a suggestion, but wouldn't it be easier just to get a Wrist Rocket (looks like the model you're buying from China) and mail it yourself, assuming it is allowed, of course?

sjcolwell2
Sharpshooter III
Sharpshooter III

Postby sjcolwell2 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:36 pm

You can buy a wrist rocket at cabelas and mail it yourself its a toy
A bird in hand is worth two in the bush<br><br>Certified NRA Instructor<br>NRA Life Member

Return to “Shotgun”