Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
By mu2bdriver
What kind of upper do you have in mind? YHM makes some great 20" 5.56 ones.
By Mike-Sid
Basically what ever barrel I can get. I'm going to build 2 uppers. I have an M4 flat top upper receiver and a A2 upper receiver. I think with the A2 I will go with a 16" barrel and A2 front sight base gas block, standard old fashion, almost, military look. With the flat top I have a carbide length YHM handgaurds, and front sight gas block with a rail, so I'll look for a heavy barrel 16", and use my Trijicon Reflex for optics.
You are right though, I guess I need another uppper because I want a 20" heavy upper also!
By Malaga2
Mike...what a defeatest attitude we present. The last build....really???
By Mike-Sid
as the title says....Could be :cry: .......but I hope not. I feel the Head Irish man himself O'bama is putting pressure on Malloy, or giving encouragement, to get a tougher AWB in CT. I really hope I'm wrong! We will find out in less than a month. I we can hold off the wolves for a month or longer we got a chance!
By Mike-Sid
Malaga2 wrote:Mike...what a defeatest attitude we present. The last build....really???

Well you are right! I got another lower coming Thursday! :D

Anyone got a A2 buffer tube? Just the tube
By JohnFH
Wow that stock came out great, call me, I might have another project for you.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!