Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
By nvisn
GreggAndrews wrote:
myglimk2 wrote:You're right to end the debate. Us 7.62x39 guys can carry much more ammo not to mention we won't have to lug around a 10lb gun. :lol:
Yeah, but that extra 12mm of case length really helps lob the hurt out a lot further :wink:
finally, the voice of reason has arrived.
By myglimk2
If it needs to be "lobbed" out any further, I prolly shouldnt be engaging, but instead laying low. :shrug:
By nvisn
PaiN wrote:I'm glad to see you made it out today. How's she in the sack :oops: (I mean the range....)
Sorry Mike, your comment got buried in the mix. I feel like shit too so I only took her out to ensure function with 40 rounds of steel ammo. it shot 3" low at 25 yards. However it ate steel ammo like a champ. Unfortunately I didn't come prepared with a sight adjustment tool. I made some adjustments when I got home. We'll see how it works this Sunday.
By jkysmrf
I don't know how cheap they are now, but about a year back the aluminum mags were $1.95/ea at either AIM or cheaper than dirt.
By nvisn
close still, I got 6 mags and 3 slings for $20
By GreggAndrews
myglimk2 wrote:If it needs to be "lobbed" out any further, I prolly shouldnt be engaging, but instead laying low. :shrug:
Then you ain't an f'en operator. I regularly engage targets with my Noveske brand Noveske at 1400m. :P
By myglimk2
Alright, let's not derail this any further.

Nice choice o weaponry you have there, J! 8)
By jkysmrf
Yes sir. Good choice
By PaiN
Same here...No matter what say or have said....I'm green :mrgreen: with jealousy.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!