Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
By SR9
PaiN wrote:
SR9 wrote:All this AR talk and pics finally got to me. I picked up an M&P Sport today. Can't wait to shoot it!
8O YOU bought something new...............! go SR9...... :D

You're going to luv it.
Yup, as hard to believe as it might be! Old cheap skate finally did it.

With a good review by you and nvisn I figured I could not go wrong. Not to mention I just could not hold out any longer. :lol:

After going through it last night it felt great in hand and looked very nicely made. I am sure I will enjoy it. Not sure if it will have enough recoil for me but my shoulder can use a break anyway. ha ha.
By SR9
nvisn wrote:
SR9 wrote:All this AR talk and pics finally got to me. I picked up an M&P Sport today. Can't wait to shoot it!
I'll be there with mine Sunday. Congrats on the new purchase.
I am not sure but I think late Saturday after I help my wife with some things she cannot do, go to the dump, cut the lawn and other various chores.

and... I actually made a monthly meeting at the club last night!
By PaiN
We might as well talk about optics now.
I had the TRS-25 on hand so initially went with that but the rifle it really cried out for a good scope. After lots of ideas, tons of research, one false start and a short consultation with the Oracle.... I ordered up a Nikon M-223 1-4x20 PBR. This scope is light weight, compact and should compliment the Sport nicely.
http://www.opticsplanet.com/nikon-1-4x2 ... scope.html
By JohnFH
That scope has gotten some good 3gun reviews too
By Mike-Sid
Going to use it for Bullseye?? :D :o

Looks like a nice AR!! I love AR's
By SR9
Mike-Sid wrote:
Going to use it for Bullseye?? :D :o

Looks like a nice AR!! I love AR's
That would be interesting.

Had it out today and it was great to shoot. Got it dialed in at 100 yards and had a great time.

Very happy with it.
By punisher
Very nice combo.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!