Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
By ernhartfan3
An absolute beauty, good luck with it!
By GixerJockey
I found the inspection tag in the box today. LMT tested and packaged the rifle on 2/5/2012. Who buys such a high end gun and sells it 3 months later? The orignial owner paid over $2000 for it and then took one heck of a bath. Hell, the website says that the estimated ship time is 20 weeks. The guy waited for it longer than he actually kept it. :roll:
By PaiN
GixerJockey wrote:Who buys such a high end gun and sells it 3 months later?
Well we know its not nvisn ...it never wouldn't have made it 3 weeks :lol: ....(sorry, I couldn't resist ;) ).

Who knows what the circumstances were....just be glad it is in your hands now and enjoy :)
By GixerJockey
[quote="PaiN Who knows what the circumstances were....just be glad it is in your hands now and enjoy :)[/quote]

Oh, I am. Especially after shooting it yesterday...

Now I need to re-pin the stock slightly longer, and do something about the combat trigger. I'm either going to have Delta do a trigger job to reduce the weight and remove the travel, or I'm going to order the match, two-stage trigger group from LMT.

Any suggestions?
By PaiN
GixerJockey wrote: I'm either going to have Delta do a trigger job to reduce the weight and remove the travel, or I'm going to order the match, two-stage trigger group from LMT.

Any suggestions?
Don't ask me.....I'm a fan of stock Stag AR triggers :lol:
By GixerJockey
PaiN wrote:
GixerJockey wrote: I'm either going to have Delta do a trigger job to reduce the weight and remove the travel, or I'm going to order the match, two-stage trigger group from LMT.

Any suggestions?
Don't ask me.....I'm a fan of stock Stag AR triggers :lol:
Ick! I'm a fan of finely tuned triggers that prevent me from coming up with excuses as to why the pattern is anything other than one, increasing radius, hole...
By JohnFH
Ick! I'm a fan of finely tuned triggers
Thats why I learned to make them myself, I got tired of finding people to do it for me.
By GixerJockey
JohnFH wrote:
Ick! I'm a fan of finely tuned triggers
Thats why I learned to make them myself, I got tired of finding people to do it for me.
The trinity is complete. lookout 3 gun here I come...
By Mike_Diako
GixerJockey wrote:[quote="PaiN Who knows what the circumstances were....just be glad it is in your hands now and enjoy :)

Oh, I am. Especially after shooting it yesterday...

Now I need to re-pin the stock slightly longer, and do something about the combat trigger. I'm either going to have Delta do a trigger job to reduce the weight and remove the travel, or I'm going to order the match, two-stage trigger group from LMT.

Any suggestions?[/quote]

I have a JP 2 stage trigger on one of my AR's and I love it.
By GixerJockey
We have a couple of Rock River 2 stage triggers in stock at NGX. I know it's silly, but I'm hesitatating to put one in because EVERYTHING on the gun is marked LMT. Right down the the safety lever. I know you won't be able to see it, but I want to keep everything LMT and not start to install parts from other manufacturers. I know... silly...
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!