Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
By XM15
...gone into a store intending to buy one thing and having something completely different catch your eye?

I was at NGX just browsing (but with my mind on a Marlin 1894 in .44 mag) when this popped out at me:

Needless to say it followed me home. :)
By PaiN
cant see the pic :(
Never mind.....It just popped in
By Hddreamer
Same thing happened to me ! I was at JoJo's with a FNX in mind and ended up with the same gun as you ! AWSOME GUN. And ya also can't beat the 3- 19 round clips
By PaiN
Hddreamer, XM15.... both of you bought that same gun :?: Didn't you guys notice its broken with that big hole in the top..... duh!

:lol:
By myglimk2
PaiN wrote:Hddreamer, XM15.... both of you bought that same gun :?: Didn't you guys notice its broken with that big hole in the top..... duh!

No, I think that is a coin try. :twocents:
By PaiN
myglimk2 wrote:
PaiN wrote:Hddreamer, XM15.... both of you bought that same gun :?: Didn't you guys notice its broken with that big hole in the top..... duh!

No, I think that is a coin tray. :twocents:
Ahh....No wonder the XDs are so popular, they come with a built-in ammo funder .....brilliant! :D
By XM15
Can't wait to try it out; I think it will be a real nice shooter. :007:
By Hddreamer
I was wondering what that slot was LOL!
By XM15
I believe the slot is there so the slide is the same weight as on the 4.5" models.

Glock did the same thing with the 34/35.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!