Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
By PaiN
hayes1966 wrote:
PaiN wrote: I've got to say, I believe I've nailed this time.
Looks like you will have no issues selling this one :protest:
:x For that comment......Your bother now gets first dibs :P
By CTSixshot
If only Ruger would make a .41 Magnum in the GP-100 platform...
By MessEleven
Man, that Wiley Clapp is a beautiful gun! I'm not much of a revolver guy, but I would own that in a NY second. Gonna' have to go on The List :)
By PaiN
They both are great shooters....had a blast with them today :D
I've got to get the GP100 to the inside range, where I can really see how does accuracy wise.
By myglimk2
PaiN wrote:They both are great shooters....had a blast with them today :D
I've got to get the GP100 to the inside range, where I can really see how does accuracy wise.
x2 :D
By Mike-Sid
Great guns but.....................When you are under attack by the Zombies, and finally run out of ammo and need more, what happens if no one else on your block has .38/357??
Finally the national guard comes buy, but they only have NATO caliber rounds! If you think you need a bug out or "the end is near" round, wouldn't a current military or NATO round be a better choice?
By GreggAndrews
Great guns but.....................When you are under attack by the Zombies, and finally run out of ammo and need more, what happens if no one else on your block has .38/357??
Finally the national guard comes buy, but they only have NATO caliber rounds! If you think you need a bug out or "the end is near" round, wouldn't a current military or NATO round be a better choice?

Don't worry, just be very, very quiet around the zombies & you won't have a problem. Spare the ammo. :wink:
By PaiN
Mike-Sid wrote:Great guns but.....................When you are under attack by the Zombies, and finally run out of ammo and need more, what happens if no one else on your block has .38/357??
In a nut shell, I won't be around for that business ;) ......I guess I've come to the conclusion that "shooting it out" with zombies, mass mobs, law enforcement and/or military isn't the smartest thing one could do in SHTF situation. Add to that...if the national guard does "come by" it is highly unlikely it'll be to make sure every citizen is well stocked with NATO ammo :? I get the feeling Mr. Sid, you don't know who your enemy is......
By Mike-Sid
Friend or foe .....ammo is ammo! (does that rhyme) If they hand it out or if you take a cashe of ammo, it will not be .357 mag!
By GreggAndrews
Friend or foe .....ammo is ammo! (does that rhyme) If they hand it out or if you take a cashe of ammo, it will not be .357 mag!
I really, really doubt they'd hand it out.

They'd be taking it if anything!
By PaiN
All dressed up.....
As much as I didn't fall for the GP100.....I have to say the 77/357 really hooked me, I luv this little and very versatile rifle. Here's how I'm running it.....Just in case anyone want's to see the accessories they will be getting with the rifle when they buy it ...... :lol: not

By MessEleven
Great looking setup!
By PaiN
MessEleven wrote:Great looking setup!
Thx
After I looked at the pics, I decided that the sling that is on the rifle would better serve on another rifle. I replaced with a basic Allen neoprene sling. The sling in the pics will go on the Ruger American .308(that I don't have yet) the .308 rounds will fit better and the wider pad will provide more support the bigger rifle.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!