Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
By ernhartfan3
Hello all, this is my 1st pic post & I thought it should be my latest addition to my collection, the M9. I have been looking to get a Beretta M series pistol for about 2 years & now I have one......Yay! :D

By PLO231
I have found memories with that weapon. Kind of like a first girlfriend.
Very nice!
Congrats :D
By myglimk2
Rich!!! :lol: :P
By JohnFH
Have never regreted getting mine, nice pistol, if you want a few tricks on touching up the trigger a little, pm me
By ernhartfan3
Thanks PLO231! And Hello Jeff.

Thanks John I will do that after i get to see how it shoots 1st (going to the range soon) :)
Last edited by ernhartfan3 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
By myglimk2
ernhartfan3 wrote:Thanks PLO231! And Hello Jeff :)
About time you started posting and not lurking :lurk: :P
By ernhartfan3
myglimk2 wrote:
ernhartfan3 wrote:Thanks PLO231! And Hello Jeff :)
About time you started posting and not lurking :lurk: :P
Yes it is! I started to list my s&w on the classifieds but screwed up & have to start over :(
By myglimk2
Our classified section is a bit contagous, once you post something forsale you just cant seem to stop... :wall:
By ernhartfan3
myglimk2 wrote:Our classified section is a bit contagous, once you post something forsale you just cant seem to stop... :wall:
My problem is Buying, not selling :!:
By myglimk2
Haha, well you know me.
Man, that M9 makes me miss my 92!
By JohnFH
Smith and Wesson? I better go check the ads
By ernhartfan3
myglimk2 wrote:Haha, well you know me.
Man, that M9 makes me miss my 92!
Yes I do know you, btw I listed you as a reference on my listing if you dont mind :)

ANd John i posted my S&W but not sure if your looking for a 9mm?
By JohnFH
If I wasn't sitting here with Doctors orders not to drive, I would probably be out the door already. I was never a super big fan of the Smith semi's, but that one just sort melted in to my hand the first time a held one and is on the "when I can I will get one" list.
By ernhartfan3
JohnFH wrote:If I wasn't sitting here with Doctors orders not to drive, I would probably be out the door already. I was never a super big fan of the Smith semi's, but that one just sort melted in to my hand the first time a held one and is on the "when I can I will get one" list.
Well I hope you get better soon! I hate to get rid of it but I dont need 2 compact 9mm's, let alone 3 9mm's! I need the $$$ so she has to go :cry:
By JohnFH
Thanks, I'm getting better pretty quick actually considering what they did to me.

But who said anything about "needing" it, I just want it :wink:

I'm to the point where I don't care how many, as long as I like the ones I have :D
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!