Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
By a_sannine
That's is cool thanks for sharing
By Mike_Diako
If I was to put a small machine thread screw in to the stock where myglimk2 put his pin it should still be legal since the stock is not collapsible correct? It would still require tools to adjust. AWB states that the stock can't be "folding or telescopic".
By GreggAndrews
If I was to put a small machine thread screw in to the stock where myglimk2 put his pin it should still be legal since the stock is not collapsible correct? It would still require tools to adjust. AWB states that the stock can't be "folding or telescopic".
Not sure, but I *think* screws/pins/any fastener have to be made non-removable once they're in. Perhaps a dab of epoxy or silver solder over the screw head?

(Or is this with threaded barrels & brakes/flash-hiders/etc.?)
By Mike_Diako
I understand what you are saying however, to the best of my knowledge there is nothing stating the stock has to be permanently attached like a muzzle device for example.

On my stag M4 ban compliant stock there is just a bolt through the adjusting handle with a threaded hole in the buffer tube.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!